Local Highway District Paint Crew- Boise, ID $19.00 p/h 3 Day Weekends!
- Work Monday-Thursday, 6 am- 4:30 pm
- $19.00 p/h
- On-the-job training!
- Enjoy 3-day weekends! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off
- Our Paint Crew completes roadway markings, including the placement of reflective markers, application of hot tape, and paint striping for crosswalks, arrows, bike lanes, etc.
- Use airless equipment and pavement marking stencils to paint traffic markings on the roadways; railroad crossing markings, stop bars, school crossings, pedestrian crossings, crosswalks, bike path markings, or any other markings required by work order
- Care for and maintain District 1-ton truck
- Clean and maintain paint stencils
- Troubleshoot and repair simple equipment issues when able
- Work safely while in traffic and Right-of-Way
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow directions, processes, and procedures
- Follow safety policies and regulations
- Operate county vehicles and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Work 10-hour shifts, outdoors in all weather conditions
This position is seasonal and will last up to 8 months. $19.00 p/h
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!