Highway District –Roadway Maintenance Crew $17.00 p/h 3-day weekends!
Join our roadway maintenance and repair crews for the 2022 season! On-the-job training.
- A Valid Drivers License
- Be self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow directions on county processes and procedures
- Follow and adhere to all safety policies and regulations
- Operate all county vehicles and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Work 10-hour shifts, outdoors in all weather conditions
Chip Seal Crew: Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am-5:30 pm
- Work harmoniously with the same crew each day
- Care for and maintain District 1-ton trucks and related Chip Seal equipment
- Rake and shovel chips and oil to ensure coverage of edges, corners, and sewer access holes where equipment cannot reach
- May operate roller to assist with chip seal efforts
- May knock on doors to get cars moved to advance chip seal efforts
- Troubleshoot and repair simple equipment issues when able
- Walk up to 10 miles per day while in moving traffic and the Right-of-Way
- Safely work around moving construction equipment such as dump trucks and chip spreaders
Work four 10-hour shifts, Monday- Thursday! Enjoy 3-day weekends this summer. Join our team and help keep Ada County’s roadways safe for our residents.
This position is seasonal, working 4-8 months. Flexible for students and summer employment.
Apply today! 208-378-8700
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!