The breakfast attendant is responsible for the guest’s satisfaction in the lobby during breakfast hours.
No experience required! *
Duties and Requirements:
- Provide a clean and friendly atmosphere
- Exceptional customer service
- Maintain adequate levels of food available
- Demonstrate utmost professionalism
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. throughout shift
- Able to follow instructions
- Obtain a food handlers permit, as required by local Dept. of Health, within two weeks of accepting job (cost associated will be covered by employer)
- Adhere to high food handling standards
- Use proper sanitation procedures
- Inventory stock and place food orders as directed by General Manager
- Follow FIFO stock rotation method (first in, first out)
- Adhere to house rules and company policies outlined in Employee Handbook
- Maintain cleanliness in breakfast, lobby, and kitchen areas
- Other duties as assigned
Monday-Friday 5:30 AM – 11 AM ; Saturday-Sunday 6 AM – 12 noon
Comprehensive benefits upon rollover, PTO, 401K and 401 matching, FSA, STLD, LTD and life insurance.
$13.50 – $14.50 DOE
Call 208-378-8700 to apply immediately!