- House Keeper
- The Environment Service Department is responsible for maintaining the inside of the facility in a clean, sanitary, and attractive condition while following all safety practices, policies and procedure for each area of the facility.
- Following policies and procedures for daily cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces in the facility to include: furniture, equipment, woodwork, floors, counters, all areas of cabinets, door frames, sinks, toilets, phones, wheelchairs, beds, fixtures, TV’s, mirrors, windows and blinds, doors and walls, vents and fans.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaner, polishes, vacuums, buffs, strips and waxes floors.
- Cleaning up of bio hazard spills
- Daily cleaning of Laboratory, X-ray Department, offices, dining room, clinic and emergency areas, Same Day Surgery, Surgery, conference rooms and lobby areas.
- Employee may be crossed trained in Laundry/Courier Services.
Qualifications & Skills:
- One year in an acute or sub-acute care hospital as an environmental employee
- Prolonged standing and walking, light to heavy lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, hand-eye coordination, speaking
- Clean background
- Transportation to and from work
- Drug free
- Day shift
- Location: Emmett
- Staff will always present a neat and clean appearance. Shoes will be non- skid and fully cover the feet. Long hair must be off the shoulder and tied back. Badges will be worn in full view during working hours.
- Pay: $13.50 – DOE
- Full Time
About the Company:
This company is looking for a reliable worker to come in and join their team ASAP!! Please call our office today to set up an appointment. (208)453-7900