Human Resources coordinator
- Serve as gatekeeper, ensuring that visitors, contractors, customers, etc sign in at front desk to ensure/enforce plant security.
- Assist with non-exempt employee recruitment and succession planning for non-exempt positions
- Assist HR Generalist/Director of Operations with scheduling and staffing needs
- Complete regular, weekly time card audits in Empower Time and attendance system.
- Ensure company policies, procedures, and job descriptions are accurate and up to date.
- Oversee employee attendance progressive discipline and consult internally on other progressive discipline issues
- Enter all new hire paperwork into NAV; Ensure that Accounting Specialist is sent New Hire Information, Form W-4, and in some cases Direct Deposit request forms, including voided checks.
- Maintain personnel files (both active and terminated), medical and worker’s compensation/accident reports compliant with HIPPA, federal, and state guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- required or preferred experience,
- Associates Degree in Business; OR 2 year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a food manufacturing environment
- computer/technical knowledge,
- communication skills,
- Well organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to travel to all areas of the plant efficiently, including climbing stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, and may regularly stoop, sit for long periods of time, squat, bend, and kneel.
- Location: Fruitland
About the Company:
- This company is looking for hard working reliable candidates who are ready to join a growing.