IT Service Desk
Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus is HIRING IT Service Desk in Twin Falls, ID.
- Monday – Friday
- Day shift
- $12.50 – $15 DOE
- 40-hour weeks
- Provide combination of on-site presence and remote coverage to respond to incoming customer
technical support and service requests related to hardware, software, and processes.
- Provide technical support to employees, students, and other end users via phone, email, web
chat, SMS, walk-up, etc.
- Follow troubleshooting best practices, including use of knowledge base articles, solution
documentation, training materials, etc.
- Actively participate in ITSM operations, including but not limited to Incident Management,
Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Catalog.
- Quickly and accurately document and manage customer interactions through ITSM tools and
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Previous experience in an IT functional role preferred
- Work experience in higher education learning environments
- Broad familiarity with modern technology hardware and business software
- Technical or professional certifications such as CompTIA A+, MCP,etc
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Excellent listener
- Effective communicator
- Strong empathy towards others
- Service-oriented mindset
- Manage high-pressure, stressful, and tense customer encounters consistently with calmness,
professionalism, and the highest degree of respect
- Comfortable with learning, using, and supporting technology
- Troubleshoot problem methodically, independently, and with minimal supervision
- Effectively interpret and translate complex technical information facilitating mutual understanding with customer simply, accurately, and quickly
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent work streams (e.g., multiple support tickets, tasks, etc.) simultaneously while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Appropriately prioritize projects and tasks
- Prompt, attentive, and dependable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative
- Proven work ethic
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good sense of humor
- Strong computer and technical skill knowledge
- Willingness to receive additional training to improve job skill set
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.733.7300 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.