Lift Truck Driver in Ontario, OR. $18-$19 P/H
Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus is NOW HIRING Lift Truck Drivers in Ontario, OR.
- Day Shift/Night Shift
- 12-hr shifts
- $18 – $19 P/H
- Great rollover benefits!
Operates electric, gas powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices suck as a Lift Truck, boom, scoop, or elevating platform, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move finish products, equipment, or dry materials by performing the following duties.
- Move levers and press pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus to deliver, stack and unstack pallets of dry goods and supplies, finished or toted product recording item and count of stock delivered and received
- Perform physical finished product inventory as required
- Record/track held product and other product that is shuttled to and from Americold
- Change or assist in the changing of batteries
- May operate other motorized vehicles (shuttle truck) to and from cold storage with bulk and restricted products as directed
- Occasionally stack finished cases and remove damaged cases as required
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 months of related experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Must have basic computer skills
- Strong communication, math, and safety aptitude
- High School diploma or GED
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.453.7900 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.