Title: CNC Operator / Machinist
Location: Twin Falls, ID 83301
Start Pay: DOE
Job ID: PER4558
- The CNC Operator will program, set-up, and operate CNC machinery, perform machine maintenance, make operational adjustments, and perform parts inspections. This is a temp to hire position.
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings..
- Knowledge of machining tools and procedures..
- Program writing and editing.
- Load programs into the CNC controller and verify correct machine motions.
- Load parts into the machinery, using the best tooling methods available.
- Develop methods of machining new and difficult jobs.
- Inspect product using precision measuring tools.
- Product inspections at set-up and throughout the production run.
- Monitor machine for unusual conditions.
- Diagnose machine problems, make mechanical adjustments and minor repairs.
- Provide machine maintenance including lubricants and coolant levels.
- Willing to train others.
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keeping a clean work area.
- Wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Cooperation with supervisor and co-worker, willing to work as a team.
- Timely arrival and regular attendance at work is a must.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to perform moderate troubleshooting and machine setups.
- Skilled at properly inspecting and monitoring quality throughout production runs.
- Able to properly plan machining sequence including tooling selection and fixture preparation.
- Expected to seek continuous improvement in production efficiency.
- May be required to possess or obtain hand tools or measuring equipment.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.