Maintenance Technician $24.00-$28.00 p/h, DOE
Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
Personnel Plus, Inc. is NOW HIRING A Maintenance Technician $24.00 p/h in Boise, ID
- Full-time, temp-to-hire + excellent benefits
- 5:00 am -5:30 pm OR 5:00 pm to 5:30 am
- Sunday-Tuesday every other Wednesday, OR Thursday-Saturday every other Wednesday-both day and evening shifts
- Temp to hire opportunity with a great East Boise company
- $24.00-$28.00 p/h DOE
- Responsible for maintaining the production equipment and physical plant facilities
- Monitors production equipment for proper operation, performance, and food safety compliance
- Notifies the production lead of abnormal conditions requiring immediate attention, including a shutdown of equipment as required for food safety, quality, personnel safety, or equipment safety issues
- Coordinates assigned work with others to execute required maintenance tasks
- Perform maintenance, repair, and preventive maintenance tasks to ensure equipment and facilities are properly maintained and performing as designed
- Performs record-keeping and documentation of maintenance forms, logs, and Work Orders
- Communicates with Production, Quality, and Sanitation personnel involving maintenance activity or corrective action
- Ensures departmental maintenance work is performed safely and effectively in accordance with company policy
- Follows Quality, Production, and Safety Policies
- Prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Prior food processing experience is desirable; trade school-level training in a maintenance discipline or equivalent is acceptable
- Knowledge of production equipment, plant facilities, and maintenance practices
- Ability to work overtime and weekend hours
- Able to stand on concrete for up to 8 hours, bend, stoop, and lift to 75 pounds
- A detail-orientated, team player with a positive attitude
- High School diploma or equivalent
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.378.8700 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.