Manufacturing Drafter– $ DOE
Personnel Plus, Inc. is Now HIRING for a Manufacturing Drafter in Boise, ID
- Day shift, Monday-Friday
- Temp-to-hire + Excellent Benefits
- Produce and maintain manufacturing drawings for custom products
- Create, edit, and maintain manufacturing drawings with AutoCAD.
- Create, edit, and maintain 3D parts, assemblies, and drawings with Autodesk Inventor.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Associates degree in drafting
- General knowledge of the manufacturing industry
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and 3D modeling
- Ability to read, interpret, and annotate manufacturing drawings
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to set, coordinate, and accomplish multiple priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment with other design and manufacturing professionals
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.