Job Title : Marketing/ Client Services
Posted : 11/01/2018
Location : Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
Start Pay : $12.00
Job ID : PER5960
- Creates and manages email marketing campaigns. Manages assigned budget and measures and reports success of each campaign.
- Manages social media strategy, posting development and evaluation of programs. Monitors web activity and develops updated copy and videos to improve our online presence.
- Writes articles, press releases and promotional material for the company.
- Supports the marketing manager to maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all functional areas understand the marketing objectives.
• Strong understanding of marketing principles.
• Knowledge of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
• Excellent communication skills with strong copy writing skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
• Effective decision-making skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Effective prioritizing and time management skills.
• Accurate with attention to detail.
• Strong computer skills: Required – proficient in Microsoft Office and databases. Preferred – working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Highly organized, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Motivated self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and also collaborate within a team.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license, proof of liability insurance and maintain an acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle record, in accordance with company insurance requirements.
• Drive: Ability to drive from one location to another throughout work week.
• Travel: Must be available to travel domestically as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.