Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is Looking for an experienced person for Material Control
Opening: Materials Control – Full Time, Part Time, Flexible Schedule
Distribute, decoil, shear, and saw raw material inventory to ensure timely delivery and maintain
inventory controls, perform all Syteline job and material transactions to maintain inventory
accuracy, expert in department processes as they affect other departments and the company
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Read, understand, and follow directions on job orders
- Use calipers and micrometers for measuring material
- Pull stock of raw materials using forklifts and stationary lifting devices
- Put material in proper production locations
- Return raw material from production floor back into proper inventory racks
- Pull, prep, and deliver rods
- Setup and operate the Jet Shears and the Accushear
- Safely use the belt sander for grinding rod tips
- Set up and operate the band saw safely and effectively
- Basic print reading abilities
- Adhere to all safety rules and guidelines
- Performing any required inspections and appropriate follow‐up
- Determine locations for stocking new materials
- Work efficiently in a high volume and fast paced environments to meet production
- Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper
- Train fellow team members in all areas of material preparation including safety
- Unload trucks from vendors
- Meet deadlines and prioritize work, as well as follow through with any given expedites
- Use mathematical calculations to convert information into usable formats, such as
converting the dimensions of raw material into pounds
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential
duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. You may be required to possess or obtain hand tools or measuring
equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities for
perform the essential functions.
High School diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ability to read and speak English language with comprehension skills sufficient to
understand safety standards and job performance expectation. Ability to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Able to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or
Forklift certification will be required
The following are required: stand, use hands to feel/handle/grip, reach, pull, push, and lift with
hands and arms; walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach; some sitting; lifting and/or moving 35
pounds, occasionally required to lift and/or move 75 pounds, and rarely lift and/or move up to
100 pounds. Also required close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Employee is required to wear steel‐toe shoes/boots, and proper hearing protection. While
performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts,
and electrical current. The noise level in is moderate to loud.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.