Meat Processing Plant – Production Associate
We are currently seeking individuals to work at our meat processing and packaging plant located in Wilder, Idaho. We are looking for both day shift and night shift. Wage starts at $15.00-$16.50 DOE.
This position is responsible for the safe production and quality of food through the operation, maintenance, and sanitation of food production and packing equipment. May perform the following tasks including lifting, stacking, dumping, pushing, and pulling boxes.
- Follow all company safety rules and good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Follow all standard operating procedures for the operation of the equipment used
- Produce high-quality products in a safe and healthful manner
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed
- Follow specific machine operating procedures and make adjustments as necessary
- Follow daily setup and/or shutdown procedures
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor or team lead
- No Experience Needed – Will Train
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to lift heavy equipment, bend, and stand or walk for long periods
- Willingness to work in shifts (late or early hours, weekends, and overtime if necessary)
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- Must be able to work in hot or cold environments
- Must be able to stand during work shift
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurements
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!