We are currently seeking individuals to work for a meat processing and packaging plant located in Wilder ID. We are looking for employees to fill the Day Shift & Night Shift.
The positions we need filled are listed below:
- Assembly Material Stacker: Job Responsibilities include moving product from the box onto the moving belt in preparation for product wrapping.
- IQF Palletizer: Responsible for palletizing boxes and keeping up with the flow of production.
- TBQP Pack- Off: Responsible for packing bags of Taco Bell meat into boxes, weighing, sealing, and palletizing boxes, and keeping up with the flow of production.
Orientation days are Mondays & Wednesdays at 8:30am
Call us today to reserve a spot!! (208)453-7900
Day Shift: Processing shift is 6:15am to 4:45pm
Packaging shift is 7:45 am to 6:30pm
Night Shift: Processing shift is 4:45 pm to 3:15am
Packaging shift is 6pm to 4:30am
|Pay Rates: $12.00 -$14 (Depending on department and shift)|
· Drug Free
· Background Check
· Must be able to lift 45lbs-60lbs
· Reliable Transportation
· Be able to stand/bend/twist
· Must be able to work in Freezer Positions if needed