Meat Processing Plant
Day & Swing Positions Available In Wilder!!
We are seeking individuals to work in a meat processing and packaging plant located in Wilder ID. We are looking for employees to fill the Day shift and Swing Shift. We need to fill these positions ASAP!! CALL to reserve your spot today!! (208)453-7900 We have processing and packaging as well as production jobs available! Please see list of other job openings below!!
- Assembly Material Stacker: Job Responsibilities include moving product from the box onto the moving belt in preparation for product wrapping.
- Fajita Cooker Operator: Responsible for operating the fajita cookers, monitoring product quality, and keeping up with the flow of production.
- IQF Palletizer: Responsible for palletizing boxes and keeping up with the flow of production.
- TBQP Pack- Off: Responsible for packing bags of Taco Bell meat into boxes, weighing, sealing, and palletizing boxes, and keeping up with the flow of production.
- IQF Formax Operator: Responsible for maintaining and operating the grinders, Formax machines, and perforators, monitoring product quality, and keeping up with the flow of production.
Day Shift: Processing shift is 6:15am to 4:45pm
Packaging shift is 7:45 am to 6:30pm
Swing Shift: Processing shift is 4:45 pm to 3:15am
Packaging shift is 6pm to 4:30am
|Pay Rates: $15.00 To $15.50|
· Drug Free
· Background Check
· Must be able to lift 45lbs-60lbs
· Reliable Transportation
· Be able to stand/bend/twist
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!