Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is hiring 2 individuals to do general labor moving scrap metal. This is a temp to hire position.
- Manual labor such as sorting scrap metal materials. Yard Production Workers also work outdoors year round in all different elements including heat, cold, rain and snow
- Perform manual labor, such as hand sorting loose materials weighing 3 pounds up to 100 pounds. Ability to perform this work proficiently at a fast pace.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the job, to include prolonged standing, as well as lifting and moving heavy objects.
- Good attendance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds.
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time, bend at waist, twist upper body, walk, and/or otherwise move around uneven surfaces and on railroad ballast. Climb up and down on equipment.
- This position is regularly exposed to all weather conditions. Physical hazards such as noise, fumes, and dirt are present due to the equipment, machinery, and scrap as would be found throughout the scrap yard.
Pay would start at $12.00 Monday through Friday 7-4 or 8-5