Multi Spindle Screw Machine Quote and layout Operator
Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is currently looking for an experienced Multi Spindle Screw Machine Quote, and
Layout Operator to setup and operate multiple spindle automatics performing intricate tooling
and cams, selecting speeds and feeds, maintaining close tolerances. Required to plan operation
and sequence and devise methods for difficult jobs. Consistently follows processes and
schedules independently, with periodic interaction with manager, and others following our core
values of maintaining relationships in a team environment modeling professionalism, interpersonal
skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment. Two years of
prior Multi Spindle Screw Machine Quote, and Layout Operator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Must know material handling.
- Must know how to operate at least one screw machine type.
- Must plan the work process and be able to troubleshoot.
- Accurately interpret engineer drawings and blueprints.
- Meet quality standards and productivity standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keep accurate records and ensure paperwork is complete.
- Monitor equipment and perform preventive maintenance such as lubricating.
- Keep tools organized and accounted for.
- Follow inspection and reporting procedures for materials and parts ensuring quality.
- Work in a safe and professional manner.
- 2 years prior Davenport setup operator experience.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills
sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; use hands
to feel, handle, or grab; reach, pull, push, and lift with hands and arms; walk, stoop,
kneel, crouch and reach. Some sitting is required.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move 5 to 65 pounds and rarely
lift and/or move up to 90 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is
required to wear steel-toe shoes/boots for 8 hours a day, and hearing protection
while on the floor.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.