Local Shuttle Drivers graveyard
Seeking local shuttle drivers. Full and part-time positions are needed. Home nightly. Stable work year-round. Class A CDL required. We offer a Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits package after 60 days. Paid vacation after 6 months.
- Daily DVIR Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections
- Shuttle Potato and/or Reefer trailers for loading and unloading
- Safety is essential for every employee and requires all employees to follow the company safety program. In addition to policy, the client will incorporate safety cameras in its equipment to help establish safe driving habits.
- Establish and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with Company’s customers, clients, management, and co-workers.
- Comply with all CDL Truck Drivers safety requirements and policies, as well as report any unsafe conditions, accidents, or incidents immediately to Dispatch, Operations Supervisor, and/or Operations Manager. Qualifications:
- Work 12-hour shifts, being reliable and punctual.
- Work in all weather conditions.
- Read and write English
- Must be able to meet Company’s insurance carriers’ requirements to be insurable.
- Must be able to meet requirements of The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Requirements:
- Ability to operate a Manual transmission.
- Valid State-issued Driver’s License, Class A
- DOT Medical Card Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer