Assists with the efficient and accurate installation and assembly of a wide variety of office furniture, including workstations, cubicles, desks, chairs, shelving units, etc.
- Transporting, assembling, and installing high-quality commercial furniture such as desks, cubicles, shelving, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy workspace throughout each project
- Maintains a professional demeanor at all times when interacting with customers and worksites
- Loading and unloading, and delivering product into transport vehicles, professional offices, etc.
- Minimum of 3-6 months related experience
- Maintain a current/valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement)
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test
Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Stamina to lift heavy items (up to 100 lbs.) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc. Must be able to maneuver furniture up inclines, stairs, and tight spaces as needed
- Mechanically inclined and completes work in a timely manner
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Follows policies and procedures, adaptable to change
- Observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Attendance/ Punctuality- is consistently at work on time; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach company goals
- Monday- Friday, day shift hours with some overtime as needed
- $15.00- $18.50 to start
This is a full-time, temp to hire position with a reputable company in Boise, Idaho that offers the opportunity for advancement.