Packaging Dept – Food Production $10.50/hr
Shift: Mon-Sat 6:00am-3:30pm
Call to schedule your immediate interview! (208)378-8700
The employee’s main responsibility will be packaging finished products into bags, bulk totes and/or boxes. You will also be required to operate various types of equipment that include, but not limited to: scales, baggers, conveyors, and metal detectors.
- Record various components such as; lot numbers and best by dates, etc.
- Correctly label boxes by the product and lot number.
- May be required remove boxes from line and place into outer cases, as needed.
- Learn and follow all good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Will be responsible for the quality of the finished product and ensure there aren’t any and/or foreign material in the product.
- Perform other duties as required.
Employee will need to be able to stand for a full 8 hour shift and must be able to lift 50lbs throughout entire shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.