Immediately hiring part time Recreation Aides for the City of Eagle parks and recreation program!
***No referee experience required – WILL TRAIN!***
Assist with leading sports camps, activities, and supervising league games/practices on evenings and weekends. Maintain leadership and conflict resolution skills, ensure participants are engaged and complying with all policies for the City of Eagle. The position will involve interaction with parents and participants at events, and holding accountability for all participants during sporting events and activities.
- Assist with team sports activities and sports leagues
- Supervise league games on some nights and weekends
- Perform routine field maintenance and preparation
- Aide with meetings, classes, workshops
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Conflict resolution skills
- Able to work flexible schedule evenings/weekends/holidays
- Able to communicate orally and in writing
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs. and be on feet for duration of shift
- Willing/able to be outside in inclement weather
- Able to pass a Health and Welfare background check
- Customer service knowledge and experience
- CPR and First Aide Certified
Schedule and Wage:
Part-time Monday-Friday; Standard schedule is 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM, $12 – $13.95 DOE
Long term & year round work available!
Please call 208-378-8700 to apply ASAP!