Patient Care Coordinator will maintain exceptional customer service for patients with hearing loss. PCC’s must have great attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Manage in/out bound calls for new and current patient
• Maintain and prioritize patient scheduling
• Coordinate patient care and office management responsibilities
• Anticipate patients’ needs and respond with high level care
• Complete all data entry for patient registration accurately and efficiently
• One year experience with client interaction and patient schedule management
• Previous experience in any medical office software
• Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must be self-motivated to meet and/or exceed office goals
• Must have expert communication, verbal and written skills
Patient Care Coordinators’ schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Pay rate is $14.00/hr
Please submit updated resume to email@example.com for immediate review.