Patient Care Coordinator will maintain exceptional customer service for patients with hearing loss. PCC’s must have great attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Manage in/out bound calls for new and current patient
- Maintain and prioritize patient scheduling
- Coordinate patient care and office management responsibilities
- Anticipate patients’ needs and respond with high level care
- Complete all data entry for patient registration accurately and efficiently
- One year experience with client interaction and patient schedule management
- Previous experience in any medical office software
- Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be self-motivated to meet and/or exceed office goals
- Must have expert communication, verbal and written skills
Patient Care Coordinators’ schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Pay rate is $14.00/hr
Please submit updated resume to email@example.com for immediate review.
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.