Personnel Plus has an excellent Payroll Administrator position in Boise, Idaho!
This position will start part-time, 20-25 hours per week and will transition into a full-time position within a few months. The full-time schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
Must be able to work 8-hour shifts Mondays and Tuesdays to start, the remaining part-time hours can be somewhat flexible.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Please submit your updated resume for immediate interview consideration.
- Manage all payroll functions to ensure compliance with applicable policies, contracts, and State and Federal laws while ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing
- Manage the processing of bi-weekly payrolls across multiple states
- Responsible for accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll reconciliations and tax filings.
- Perform timely analysis of payroll records, reports and discrepancies to resolve problems as expeditiously as possible and to maintain the integrity of the payroll and accounting systems.
- Prepare information required for internal/external audit processes.
- Verify and audit timesheets to ensure compliance and accurate records.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and efficient customer service to external customers and employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions, paid leave balances and other payroll processes.
- 5+ years of multi-state payroll processing experience with union processing a plus.
- 3+ years of previous payroll management or supervisory experience in a rapidly growing corporate environment
- ADP Vantage experience desired
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products especially Excel
- Experience using and extracting data from an ERP system for accounting
- Implement projects across functions and geography
- Experience working with outsource provider and outsourcing a plus
- Work is generally performed within an office environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.