Personnel Plus is looking for a Client Services/Marketer to do a variety of office duties. This person in this role must know competent computer skills, including but not limited to, proficiency in excel, word, and other administrative programs. Highly Organized, ability to be flexible, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Monday-Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Pay is D.O.E, will be required to be on-call rotation weekly based. You will also have to conduct drug screens and schedule drug screens after hours and be able to perform backgrounds, interviews, and data entry.
Essential Duties, and Responsibilities;
Recruit applicants, interview, and assess candidates for appropriate placement. Provide prompt and detailed follow-up. Gathering information by phone, and letter a/o research to increase client base and applicant pool.
Interact closely with clients and employees to ensure exceptional customer service and payroll. Review timesheets, work charts, wage computations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies. Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records. Record employee information, and maintain and update records. Records payments commissions, and bonuses; solicits payments from clients and overdue accounts. Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors. Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers. Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities. Negotiate contracts with future clients and establish distribution networks and develop distribution strategies. Compile lists describing service offerings. Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends. Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Exhibits sound judgment and discretion.
- Willing to be on call.
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Good math skills and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Highly self-motivated, achievement-motivated, and achievement-oriented with the ability to work in teams.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
- Being bilingual is a plus
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a background
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.