Personnel Plus is looking for a Payroll/Office Helper doing variety of office duties as well as doing payroll. This person in this role must know competent computer skills, including but not limited to, proficiency in excel, word, and other administrative programs. Highly Organized, ability to be flexible, attention to detail, ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
Essential Duties, and Responsibilities;
Recruit applicants, interview, and assess candidates for appropriate placement. Provide prompt and detailed follow up. Gathering information by phone, letter a/o research to increase client base and applicant pool.
Interact closely with clients and employees to ensure exceptional customer service, payroll. Review timesheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies. Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records. Record employee information, maintain and update records. Records payments commissions, and bonuses; solicits payment from clients and overdue accounts.
- Exhibits sound judgment and discretion.
- Willing to be on call.
- Drug Screening
- Good math skills and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Highly self-motivated, achievement-motivated, achievement-oriented with the ability to work in teams.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com