We are currently looking for a medical supply Picking Clerk. We are seeking employees who are looking for long-term employment with advancement opportunities. This position is for a medical warehouse they supply healthcare facilities with essential supplies that they need to operate on a daily basis. The primary role of the Picking Clerk is to locate and pick merchandise utilizing the Voice Pick System and picking tickets, as well as accurately checking, packaging and wrapping the correct items needed to complete customer orders.
- Must be able to stand for full shift 8-10hrs
- Must be drug free
- Must have a clean background
- Must be able to work any day of the week
- Must be able to lift 25lbs-35lbs
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Location: Nampa, ID
Schedule: 5 days a week with one weekend date off (must be able to work any day as the schedule is not set)
Start time: 10am to Done
Pay rate: $15.75hr
Full Benefits package once you roll over directly with the company.
- Health and Dental Insurance Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Long term and short-term disability Insurance.
- Aflac (accident, hospitalization, serious illness)
- Life Insurance
- Optical Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee profit sharing with quarterly payouts
- Employee purchase plan at cost.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!