We are seeking employees who are looking for long-term employment with advancement opportunities. We are a medical warehouse that supplies healthcare facilities with the essential supplies they need to operate on a daily basis. We strive for excellence from the moment an order is received to the time it reaches a patient’s room. The primary role of the Picking Clerk is to locate and pick merchandise utilizing the Voice Pick System and picking tickets, as well as accurately checking, packaging and wrapping the correct items needed to complete customer orders.
This position requires you to stand and walk to pick orders for 8-10 hours, 5 days a week with one weekend date off. Must be able to lift up to 25-35lbs.
Pay Rate: $15.75/hr.
Benefits upon roll-over to Concordance:
- Health and Dental Insurance Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Long term and short-term disability Insurance.
- Aflac (accident, hospitalization, serious illness)
- Life Insurance
- Optical Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee profit sharing with quarterly payouts
- Employee purchase plan at cost.