PROCESSING PLANT TRIMMING TECHNICIAN
Processing Plant Trimming Technician
Personnel Plus, Inc is currently hiring an experienced individual to work in a fast-pace environment.
Monday – Friday Day Shift Occasional Saturday
Processing Plant Manager
Assists with all processing operations with emphasis on inspection and trimming to produce quality boned products.
- Responsibilities include inspecting, filleting, pin boning, and trimming with knives to produce numerous boned custom cut products.
- Be sensitive to special customer needs and work to deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sort fish according to specification while paying close attention to detail and always working towards continual improvement.
- Always work to produce products people can trust by recognizing poor quality coming off the processing machines or at your station and communicating with management.
- Complete all tasks including equipment operations and knife handling based on required safety guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate housekeeping and sanitation procedures within the plant and wash down station when required.
- Provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Continually pursue sustainability of our natural resources with every decision, decreasing waste and being conscious of our individual choices.
- Advocate positive change within our plant and company, empowering one another.
- Other duties as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Continual Improvement.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a processing plant environment. This position requires work in a refrigerated, cold and humid environment and requires standing for long periods of time.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a physical job requiring the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and the ability to carry 35 pounds regularly. Standing for long periods of time.
- Typical work schedule is Monday – Friday PLANT 4am until end of production TRIM 5am until end of production PACKAGING 6am until end of production with an occasional Saturday.
Roll over benefits:
A full benefit package to the employee starting on the 1st of the month after date of hire, medical/dental/vision, 401K with a 4% company match, 3 weeks paid vacation, short/long disability (paid 100%), 7 paid holidays and P.T.O built up on an accrual basis.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.