Processing Plant Trimming Technician
Personnel Plus, Inc is currently hiring an experienced individual to work in a fast-pace environment.
Monday – Friday Day Shift Occasional Saturday
Processing Plant Manager
Assists with all processing operations with emphasis on inspection and trimming to produce quality boned products.
- Responsibilities include inspecting, filleting, pin boning, and trimming with knives to produce numerous boned custom cut products.
- Be sensitive to special customer needs and work to deliver in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sort fish according to specification while paying close attention to detail and always working towards continual improvement.
- Always work to produce products people can trust by recognizing poor quality coming off the processing machines or at your station and communicating with management.
- Complete all tasks including equipment operations and knife handling based on required safety guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate housekeeping and sanitation procedures within the plant and wash down station when required.
- Provide prompt, friendly and courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Continually pursue sustainability of our natural resources with every decision, decreasing waste and being conscious of our individual choices.
- Advocate positive change within our plant and company, empowering one another.
- Other duties as required.
- Attention to detail.
- Continual Improvement.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a processing plant environment. This position requires work in a refrigerated, cold and humid environment and requires standing for long periods of time.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is largely a physical job requiring the ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally and the ability to carry 35 pounds regularly. Standing for long periods of time.
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.