Cheese maker $13.25/hr Must have a clean background, Drug free work, place, flexible schedule, Temp to Hire, Team player, Production Muenster Line
Muenster Operator – Day Shift
- Responsible for filling cheese molds to the correct levels with specialized equipment.
- Operator will work at a rapid and sustained pace as each cheese mold is filled, flipped, and moved around.
- Responsible for removing the block of cheese from the mold without deforming or tearing the block.
- Operator will correctly dye each block of cheese to the proper color before placing the blocks on racks to drain.
- Responsible for sanitation in the cheese making and packaging areas by following a specific list for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Responsible for correctly numbering and labeling the cheese blocks as they come through the Muenster packaging line after bagging and sealing.
- Responsible for making sure that the blocks are correctly numbered and stacked as they are placed on pallets for shipment.
- Conduct product checks as required using specific paperwork and checklists.
- Pull cheese samples and correctly label product for testing.
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Must be able to able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis. Will be required to lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- The individual must be able to work on a team in a team oriented environment.
- The employee will receive job specific training needed to succeed in this position.
- 1-2+ years experience in manufacturing environment or production.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 5:30 am – 3:30 PM
Starting wage: $ 13.25
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org