Progressive Die Designer
Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for a Progressive Die Designer
Design simple and complex progressive and compound dies, provide technical support for die makers,
quality, and CNC departments. Research and support product improvements through die design.
Consistently follows processes and schedules independently, with periodic interaction with manager,
and others following our core values of maintaining relationships in a team environment modeling
professionalism, inter-personal skills, problem solving, adaptability, and personal value commitment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Perform strip layout for all products (new and old).
- Use various Computer Aided Design (CAD) programs.
- Communicate with customers for product clarification and improvement.
- Maintain continuity within all designs.
- Standardize set-ups and increase running speeds.
- Create and help maintain maintenance programs on all dies.
- Continue to use sensors to help increase production.
- Ability to think out of the box and engineer new solutions.
- Quote jobs
- Provide tech support to help with customer designs
- Make template
- Train entry level die designers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Die maker apprenticeship and journeyman license a plus.
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension skills sufficient to
understand safety standards and job performance expectations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers,
common fractions, and decimals in addition to practical application of trigonometry, geometry,
calculus, and physics. The ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret
- Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to
finger, handle, or grab; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear, to walk and stoop, kneel,
crouch and reach. Some sitting is required. The employee is frequently required to lift and/or
move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to inside conditions, moving
mechanical parts, oils and/or cutting fluids. The noise level in the environment is quiet to loud.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!