Project Manager 1 $27.38 p/h-
Project for a state agency 10-12 months.
DUTIES (included but not limited to the following);
Assist Strategic Project Lead in prioritizing project activities
- Develop project goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies, and plans and weekly reports
- Identify and coordinate with leadership to recommend project development and implementation
- Provides consultation and assistance on project planning, development, and implementation techniques
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct meetings
- Measures, evaluate, and communicate project performance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to organize, direct, prioritize, and delegate work appropriately.
- Excellent analytical skills necessary for developing reports
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, diverse, team-oriented work environment
- Some knowledge of management practices; program or project planning and implementation
- Experience developing and evaluating policies and procedures
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.