Quality Inspector I
Personnel Plus ofTwin Falls is looking for a Quality Inspector
The Quality Inspector I, will perform productions inspections throughout the production
process, use precision measuring equipment, review paperwork for accuracy, trouble
shoot, and communicate within the department and other departments to produce a
final product meeting the customer’s specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and complex blueprints
for, Stamping, 4-Slide, Auto-Clip, and Davenports.
- Inspect paperwork for complete and accurate information.
- Determine from various sources inspection and customer requirements.
- Inspect products using precision measuring tools.
- Inspect first article/setup and production parts throughout the production process
ensuring customer specifications are being met.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly and accurately.
- Apply mechanical knowledge to trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Perform inspection procedures, including Fit Bike Receiving and Assembly.
- Prepare inspection reports.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer applications and the ability to learn
other software applications.
- Perform appropriate transactions in ERP system efficiently and correctly.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Computer experience.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and
- The ability to read, write and speak the English language with comprehension
skills sufficient to understand safety standards and job performance
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole
numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret instructions which may be furnished in written, oral, diagram or
schedule form. Ability to problem solve.
Sit, stand, hands to finger, handle grab, reach, talk, listen, hear, stoop, kneel, crouch,
repetitive motions. Frequently lift and move 10 pounds. Occasionally lift and move 75
pounds. Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, adjust
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving
mechanical parts, oils, or other cutting fluids. The noise level in the environment is loud.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.