The Receptionist/ Administrative Specialist will perform a variety of reception, customer service, and administrative tasks to support operations.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, providing information and transferring callers to appropriate persons
- Greets and directs visitors and guests
- Maintains the clean, professional appearance of our reception area
- Composes and types memos and correspondence
- Sort, distribute and manage incoming and outgoing mail for multiple staff
- Data entry and electronic file management
- Provides outstanding administrative support tasks on various projects for numerous departments
- Other administrative support tasks, as assigned
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related business software, multi-line phone systems, scanners, and other general office equipment
- Be attentive to detail and the able to meet deadlines
- Display outstanding customer service skills
- Use professional, friendly telephone etiquette
- Produce effective business communications using the rules of the English language
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
- Minimum of 1-year recent work experience in a similar type of position
The work schedule is Monday- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch. Must be punctual with excellent attendance. $15.00-17.00 per hour to start.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a great company in East Boise that offers an excellent benefits package.
Please call 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview!