Saturday Market Associate-Eagle, ID
Personnel Plus is NOW HIRING a Saturday Market Associate in Eagle, ID
- Saturdays, May-October from 6:30 am- 3:30 pm.
- Various other special events as scheduled throughout the year
- $13.00 p/h
- Responsible for outstanding customer service and entry-level support for the City at the Eagle Saturday Market and special events such as Fun Days, Harvest Fest, etc.
- Positively interacts with event and market patrons, vendors, and business owners representing the City
- Represent the City in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with set-up, break-down, and general clean-up at the Saturday Market and special events
- Assist customers with questions and inquiries
- Perform data collection
- Assist with additional meetings, classes, or workshops as needed
- Prefer hospitality experience- not required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally, and written
- Ability to make sound decisions and judgment
- Have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Be drug-free and pass a background check
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!