Semi-Trailer Service Tech-Trainee
Website PersonnelPlus Personnel Plus, Inc.
Your Total Staffing Solution!
- Train to be a service technician
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Day shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Excellent benefits!
- Service, inspect, and repair semi-trailers
- Identify needed maintenance and repair on trailers, related systems, and components
- Operate various tools and industrial equipment used in a service and repair facility
- Maintain a safe and clean shop
- Other related tasks as assigned
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures
- Able to safely lift and move 50-70 lbs.
- Ability to work in a variety of positions such as bending, stooping, walking, kneeling, crawling, and moving about large semi-trailers
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
To apply for this job, send us your resume OR Email Contact information OR call 208.378.8700 OR send a TEXT MESSAGE OR visit your local office OR click the Apply for Job button below
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.