SEMI-TRAILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Duties of the Semi-Trailer Service Technician:
Service, inspect, diagnose and repair trailer bodies, systems, and components of industry leading semi-trailers
Responsibilities of the Semi-Trailer Service Technician:
- Service, inspect, diagnose and repair trailer bodies, systems, and components
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment by complying with regulations, policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of the Semi-Trailer Service Technician:
- Principles, techniques, and practices of servicing and repairing vehicles (any type), equipment, drive trains, suspensions and braking systems, hydraulic and other related systems
- The use and operation of tools and machinery used in vehicle and equipment repair work
- Basic welding skills are desired-not required
- Able to work in a variety of positions, including standing, bending, walking, kneeling, crawling, and moving about large semi-trailers
- Ability to use safely use material handling equipment such as overhead cranes to move materials
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and PPE requirements as directed
Requirements of the Semi-Trailer Service Technician:
- Must have your own basic mechanics tool set
- Ability to regularly lift, push and pull 50-70 lbs.
Schedule for the Semi-Trailer Service Technician:
Day: Monday- Friday, 10:30 am- 7:00 pm
Start your career as a Semi-Trailer Service Technician for an industry-leading manufacturer in Boise, ID. Join our Service and Repair team and work in a clean, modern shop with the latest technology and tools.
These are career positions with one of the best benefits packages in the Treasure Valley.
Pay = DOE! Check out this amazing opportunity with one of Boise’s top manufacturing companies. Opportunity for growth and an EXCELLENT benefits package!