Apply Today! Please call 208-378-8700 for an immediate interview, submit resume!
SALARY: COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY + EXCELLENT benefits!
A few different shifts to choose from;
Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm and every other Saturday from 6am-3pm
Monday-Thursday from 1:00pm – 11:30pm
Tuesday-Friday from 1:00pm – 11:30pm
-Principles, techniques and practices of servicing and repairing vehicles (any type), equipment, drive trains, suspensions and braking systems, hydraulic and other related systems.
-The use and operation of tools and machinery used in vehicle and equipment repair work.
-Basic welding skills desired, but not required; training will be provided!
Troubleshooting, diagnostic and corrective steps in the repair of mechanical parts, components and systems.
– Performing routine vehicle maintenance.
– Diagnosing all phases of vehicle, semi trailers and equipment repair.
– Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
– Test and verify correct operation of all repairs and adjustments
– Complete all required documentation and follow up.
– Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
– Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
Requirements / Qualifications:
– Technical Training Preferred
– 1+ years of previous diesel repair experience required
– Must have an appropriate mechanic’s tool set
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.