Personnel Plus of Twin Falls is looking for motivated individuals for a precision parts hardware manufacture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings.
Demonstrate drive and ability to advance in a manufacturing setting.
Knowledgeable of machining tools and procedures.
Ability to identify and recommend process improvements leading to cycle time reductions and improved reliability and safety.
Load parts into the appropriate machinery, using the best available tooling methods.
Understand speeds and feeds, tooling, programs, and operation sequences.
Inspect product using precision measuring tools at the prescribed inspection interval during setup and throughout the production process.
Verifies the expected cycle time on the Job Order with the actual and takes appropriate action if necessary.
Monitor machine for unusual conditions.
Willing to train others.
Work in a safe and professional manner, keep a clean work area, and wear proper protective equipment.
Cooperation with leadership and co-workers, willing to work as a team.
Show by example: temperament, professionalism, and teamwork.
Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
Willing to work overtime.
Willing to work any shift.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean Background
- Drug Free
- Relevant work experience
- Professionalism: Able to follow directions, has a good work ethic, and dependable.
- Inter-personal Skills: Able to work with others and maintain working relationships.
- Problem Solving and Adaptability: Able to make informed decisions in an ever-changing environment.
- Personal Value Commitment: Demonstrate honesty, respect for others, and adherence to company standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; use hands to feel, handle, or grab; reach, pull, push, and lift with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch and reach. Some sitting may be required. The employee is frequently required to lift 35 pounds, occasionally required to lift and/or move75 pounds and rarely move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to wear safety-toe shoes/boots.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, oils or other cutting fluids
The noise level in the environment is loud.
Schedule Mon-Fri 8-5
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!