Sheet Metal Install
This is a job that requires hard work but will allow you to learn the trades such as Welding, Repairs, and Fabrication and be outside at various construction. They work with heavy equipment.
- Proficiency with general construction tools pertaining to the job description like tape measures and saws.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. all day long in various work environments.
- Must have the ability to stay focused without direct supervision.
- Cannot be scared of heights
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Comply with company safety policies and regulations
- Must have own work boots Steel toe or composite.
- Adhere to company attendance standards.
May have the opportunity at the expense of the employer for travel
The work Schedule is Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. (may vary depending on contract)
Pay starts at $17.00 and DOE
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member of our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!