Our Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for shipping and receiving products, labeling products, inventory, record-keeping, building loads, and overall warehouse maintenance.
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Verify counts, label product, and maintain accurate records
- Maintain facility equipment and materials in a neat, and organized manner
- Inspect and perform minor maintenance and cleaning on forklifts and other equipment
- Learn and follow all GMP’s and SOP’s.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 1+years of forklift experience
- Able to safely lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Inventory and records experience
- Basic computer skills- Excel, Outlook, Word
- Able to work occasional Saturdays when needed
Monday – Friday, 2:30 pm- 12:00 am
$16.00 per hour
This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity with a snack foods manufacturer located in Boise, ID.