As a sprinkler installer, your responsibilities are to inspect, install, test, and repair custom sprinkler systems.
- Turn irrigation systems on and off as designate
- Repairs and replaces hoses, pipes, and numerous types of sprinkler heads and fixture
- Operates timers, clocks, and controls for sprinklers
- Replaces or repairs irrigation valves
- May assist in various maintenance activities as require
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to install, operate, troubleshoot and repair manual and/or computerized irrigation systems
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures
Monday-Friday, 7:00am-5:30pm [paid lunch]
$15-$20/hr + DOE
Call to schedule interview at 208-378-8700