Job Type: Part-time | $16.50/HR
This administrative support position will assist with the uploading and gathering of medical records information for a state agency supporting infant health. This role is responsible for assembling and analyzing patient medical records, processing health information requests, and filing. Provide assistance with the release of appropriately documented information requests and perform routine data collection. Completes charts to ensure proper sequence of documents, confirms the presence of authorized signatures, required documents, and identification on all forms. Identifies deficiencies in electronic or medical record systems. Provides administrative and project support to department managers.
- Demonstrate sound decision making and promote a positive, inclusive environment
- Coordinate the program with other service providers and community organizations
- Ability to follow regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Maintain standards of confidentiality for clients and records
- Project a professional image at conferences and events
- Participate in community awareness events
- Assist with research projects
-High School Diploma or Equivalent required
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Strong organizational, prioritizing, and analytical skills
-Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant
-Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and remain calm and professional in all situations
Desired Knowledge/Skills: (NOT REQUIRED)
- Working understanding of HIPPA/FERPA
- Experience working in the health care industry
- Knowledge/experience in child development, speech-language development, sign language, hearing impairment, or related
- Spanish speaking, reading, and writing
This position has the potential to be worked remotely once the individual is successfully trained!
Apply today with your updated resume!