Personnel Plus, Inc. The Treasure Valley’s Total Staffing Solution. Your one-stop employment shop!
– Over 94% of our employees secure long-term employment
– Our online application and hiring process is easy & efficient
– Immediate openings, start work TODAY
– Permanent employment/ career opportunities with the valley’s top private companies as well as City, State, and County agencies
– Health Insurance, WEEKLY pay, direct deposit.
– NO SERVICE FEE to our employees for working with Personnel Plus
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS- CALL NOW! 208-378-8700
Super Star Office Assistant – Sales Department
Contracted for 7+ months
Pay rate: $12-$15, DOE
Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated office assistant to keep the office running smoothly. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, have superb time management and organization skills, efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The candidate will be well versed in general office operations, including electronic correspondence, filing, typing reports and working with spreadsheets. Our office assistant is one of the faces of our organization, and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our customers and employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Preparing for various trade shows including but not limited to preparing contracts for signatures, keeping track of important dates, organizing and packing trade show materials
– Organizing and maintaining promotional materials
– Maintaining and updating various spreadsheets and reports
– Inventory information on various websites
– Assist others with various large-scale mailing projects
– Answer incoming calls and assuming other receptionist duties as needed
– Have excellent attendance and punctuality working Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm in East Boise.
Qualifications and Skills:
– High school diploma or equivalency required. Associates degree + preferred.
– At least one-year prior work experience in an office environment.
– Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
– Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred.
– Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel with a typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please submit updated resume to email@example.com
**Must be available for immediate interview**
To apply for this job please visit www.personnelinc.com.