This position will be located in a prison environment and will have limited contact with the prison population. This position requires a complete background check that will be performed by the IDOC prior to the individual starting work.
Provide administrative support duties to the Department’s Legal Assistant.
- Collect Access to Court Forms from locked boxes within the facility
- Organize Access to Court Forms into specific requests or needs
- Assist in specific response(s) to Access to Court forms as directed by the Legal Assistant
- Organize, update and manage legal books in the resource center
- Copy and manage legal form packets
- Data enter Access to Courts responses and information
- Maintain logs specific to services provided at the Resource Center
- Prepare form packets according to requests through Access to Courts requests
- Gather books or other legal resource materials under the direction of the legal assistant
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Attentive to detail
- Professional demeanor
Monday-Friday, 8 am- 5 pm
Please submit an updated resume for immediate consideration.