Technical Records Specialist- Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
This position will be located in a prison environment and will have limited contact with the prison population. This position requires a complete background check that will be performed by the IDOC prior to the individual starting work.
Provide administrative support duties to the Department’s Legal Assistant.
- Collect Access to Court Forms from locked boxes within the facility
- Organize Access to Court Forms into specific requests or needs
- Assist in specific response(s) to Access to Court forms as directed by the Legal Assistant
- Organize, update and manage legal books in the resource center
- Copy and manage legal form packets
- Data enter Access to Courts responses and information
- Maintain logs specific to services provided at the Resource Center
- Prepare form packets according to requests through Access to Courts requests
- Gather books or other legal resource materials under the direction of the legal assistant
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong data entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Attentive to detail
- Professional demeanor
Monday-Friday, 8 am- 5 pm
Please submit an updated resume for immediate consideration.
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member or our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - work today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!
To apply for this job please visit vms.personnelinc.com.