Administrative support position with a State agency, working 30-40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
TECHNICAL RECORDS SPECIALIST 1:
Provides a variety of high-level program support functions; reviews and processes documents; determines and explains compliance with laws, rules, regulations, and policies and takes appropriate action; maintains a manual or computerized records system; performs related work. Process cases and associated paperwork. There will be significant email correspondence between TRS1 and other state agencies. Strong attention to detail, exceptional record keeping skills, and excellent communication skills are needed.
- Performs a variety of data entry, collection, research and certificate related to highly confidential records involving public health lab results.
- Maintains files and a variety of electronic databases, records, logs, spreadsheets, and other information.
- Processes cases, information requests and other related documents ensuring all work is reviewed for completion, verified for accuracy of the information, and distributed to appropriate persons.
- Operates copiers, printers, scanners, mailing equipment, etc. to support office management and information distribution.
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information.
- Experience with office and business processes including basic computer and math skills, filing systems, record keeping and retention, and report generation.
- Experience with the operation of PCs and various software applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, and databases.
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a professional and courteous manner in person, in writing, and in electronic correspondence.
- Ability to compose business communications utilizing the rules of effective business language
$13.00-$15.00 p/h, DOE. Immediate opening!