Temporary Fish Hatchery Caretaker
Personnel Plus is looking for an individual in a temporary role to oversee a small fish hatchery and satellite fish rearing facility in/near Twin Falls.
Position to begin on or before May 1, continuing for approximately 3 months duration (subject to change)
Oversee and handle day-to-day responsibilities of fish monitoring, rearing and care with limited assistance and supervision
Arrange for timely purchase and delivery of feed and necessary supplies
Coordinate and assist with fish transfers, sales and deliveries
Plan a daily/weekly schedule, and coordinate and assign tasks for hourly worker(s)
Work and communicate closely with off-site supervisor to achieve desired objectives
Experience working in and/or managing a fish hatchery or fish rearing operation is highly recommended
Minimum of Associate Degree is desired, but not required
Maximum of 40 hours per week. Some work may be required on the weekends
Why work for Personnel Plus, Inc.
- As the area's largest Staffing Service, we value adding you as a member to our great team
- Your application will be considered for many urgent openings
- Apply Today - Work Today
- Flex pay - choose Direct Deposit, pay card, or paper check
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance
- Referral Hiring Incentives
- We never charge a fee
Trust our employment professional to be your advocate and help find that ideal position for you!