Job Title : Transcriptionist
Posted : 01/14/2019
Location : Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
Start Pay : $10.00-$25.00 DOE
Job ID : PER5986
Job Duties (Essential Functions):
- Produce near instantaneous transcription of the spoken word into text as close to verbatim as possible using speech recognition technology.
- Plan ahead for scheduled programs and events by conducting research related to the correct spelling of words and names, etc. likely to be referenced in the event.
- Record notes as needed and as per company procedures.
- Participate in ongoing trainings as needed.
- Experienced in the development and maintenance of a dictionary of news vocabulary
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently; a clear speaking voice and excellent enunciation skills
- Dedicated to ongoing process of improving skills throughout career
- Good cultural and news general knowledge
- Detail oriented, follows procedures
- Some technical familiarity with computers
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Reliable and punctual; exceptional customer service skills, team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook/ Word Doc and able to learn new systems quickly
To apply for this job please visit personnelplusinc.com.